Current Blurb Policy (11/22/2016): Unfortunately I’m not taking any blurb requests at the moment, unless they are extreme exceptions. But I’m hoping this changes by winter!
Please send all email/requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Bookstore Owners, Events Coordinators, and Interviewers:
ABOUT EVENTS, CONFERENCES, ETC: PLEASE BE AWARE THAT I HAVE NICOTINE ALLERGIES. PLEASE NO SMOKING NEAR OR ON THE PREMISES. THANK YOU!
Email – email@example.com
To contact me about a signing or event, please write PROMO in the subject line, and include all relevant contact information, including URLS if this is a private event. Please note, I will not be available until February 2017.
Please Read Before Emailing:
- Endorsement Requests: For endorsements of books, please follow this procedure: All requests for cover quotes must be submitted well in advance (at least three months before you need it). Please write ENDORSEMENT in the subject line. Be aware: I do extremely limited endorsements, and I am on an extremely tight schedule and am not agreeing to any requests at this point until after December 2016.
- Hate Mail/Angry Mail: Keep your negative energy to yourself. But thanks for thinking about me!
- Please understand mail may not be answered immediately, but will be answered.
- Will you sign my books if I mail them to you? Of course! Please go to the Books page. Thank you.
- Do you have bookmarks, bookplates, etc.? Coming December 2016. Thank you.
Current Blurb Policy
Thank you for the request to blurb your book; I am deeply honored. I do have guidelines in place to navigate the sometimes complex realm of blurb-requesting, and to make things smoother for both of us. Please keep in mind, I only blurb books that I wholeheartedly adore, so I’m extremely vigilant with what I endorse.
All blurb requests must come through your agent, editor or publisher. If you email me directly, I will only direct you to this page.
I am open to blurb requests for books in all genres but I am especially interested in suspense, thrillers, and mysteries – especially cozies.
Thank you so much for considering me, and the warmest of wishes with the publication of your novel!