Current Blurb Policy (11/22/2016): Unfortunately Ms. Morasco is not taking any blurb requests.
Please double-check the FAQ page before you submit a question! Your question may have been answered over there.
Ms. Morasco has no public email address and we do not give out her personal email address.
Messages can be posted on her social media accounts which Ms. Morasco does read; although, not every day and she does not read every message.
Representation: Creative Entertainment Management
Please send all inquiries to:
For Bookstore Owners, Events Coordinators, and Interviewers:
ABOUT EVENTS, CONFERENCES, ETC: PLEASE BE AWARE THAT MS. MORASCO HAS NICOTINE ALLERGIES. PLEASE NO SMOKING NEAR OR ON THE PREMISES. THANK YOU!
Email – CreativeEntertainmentManagement(at)Outlook (dot)com
To contact Ms. Morasco about a signing or event, please write PROMO in the subject line, and include all relevant contact information, including URLS if this is a private event. Please note, she will not be available until September 2018.
Please Read Before Emailing:
- Endorsement Requests: For endorsements of books, please follow this procedure: All requests for cover quotes must be submitted well in advance (at least three months before you need it). Please write ENDORSEMENT in the subject line. Be aware: Ms. Morasco does extremely limited endorsements, and she is on an extremely tight schedule and will not agree to any requests at this point until after July 2018.
- Hate Mail/Angry Mail: Keep your negative energy to yourself. But thanks for thinking about Ms. Morasco!
- Please understand mail may not be answered immediately, but will be answered.
- Will you sign my books if I mail them to you? Ms. Morasco will sign books at events and for limited preorders. .
- Do you have bookmarks, bookplates, etc.? Yep!
Current Blurb Policy
Thank you for the request to blurb your book; Ms. Morasco is deeply honored. She does have guidelines in place to navigate the sometimes complex realm of blurb-requesting, and to make things smoother. Please keep in mind, Ms. Morasco only blurbs books that she wholeheartedly adores, so she is extremely vigilant with what she endorses.
All blurb requests must come through your agent, editor or publisher. If you email Creative Entertainment Agency directly, we will only direct you to this page.
Thank you so much and the warmest of wishes with the publication of your novel!