1. Where is your favorite place to write?
On the couch, in front of the fireplace.
2. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee in the morning, iced tea with lunch, hot tea when I’m not feeling well.
3. Favorite book of all-time?
Toughest question ever… The Stand is up there, though.
4. NaNoWriMo yes or no?
5. Genre that you would write if you had no restrictions?
I don’t have restrictions, lol.
6. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
7. Favorite author?
Way too many to choose from. All of the SPBP authors 😉
8. What kind of music do you listen to when you write?
70’s and 80’s usually.
9. If you could live anywhere in the world where will it be?
California, I’m a native.
10. What do you do when you get writer’s block?
Go out to dinner with my muse. 🙂
11. Are you a plotter or a pantser?
A bit of both. I have to have at least a general outline, but from there, the book usually writes itself.
12. Do you have a playlist for your characters?
13. Do you write every day?
I definitely try to. Do emails count? 😉
Visit Summer’s website for all the latest news.
Copyright © 2016 by Diane Morasco. All Rights Reserved.